Friday, January 25, 2008

Sisters

Sisters...

I've been thinking about Olivia this week. Perhaps that is because of Piper's birthday, but for whatever reason, she's been on my mind. Olivia did not think much of Piper and Piper adored Olivia. She wanted Livie to play with her, and regularly Piper tried to snuggle with her. We did make some progress before Livie died. This photo sums up their relationship to me. This was taken in April, 2007 and is one of my favorites. There are so many captions for it in my head...but what I would like to think it is a photo of is Olivia showing Piper around the big world. In actuality it was probably Livie trying to get away from her, the little pest.

1 comments:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

My caption would be

'follow me kid, you'll be right'...

love the photo...