Friday, April 04, 2008

Mediocre Dane


This is a photo of my pda. My iPac...a very expensive, wireless, electronic device that holds all of the information necessary for life in it. Things like phone numbers, calendars, emergency texts, professional licensure, online courses that I am teaching, the combination to my father's safe and a couple of games. All of that information (and more) is still in it; however, I cannot access it. Yesterday, Mary and I went out for a bit and came home to find bits of black plastic on the carpet. As you can see, Piper has destroyed my PDA. It did power up once but that was it. It's gone. It's like having a lobotomy. I know, right about now you are wondering why I left it in Piper-territory...after all, it really is my fault. Right. It was inside a leather case on top of my desk. Today I spent some time looking for an interactive online calendar program that will get me through for a few months. At least until I decide what kind of product I need next. She is kind of a mediocre Dane today, certainly not a great one.

She kind of redeemed herself with me later today though. It was a beautiful afternoon and I decided to take the girls out and let them run wild...which they did. Their noses were in high gear with the delicious smells of spring~deer poop, rabbit fir, dead frogs in the pond. They went crazy! And I got to enjoy watching them enjoy it all. Oh to be a dog...even if you only were a mediocre one. Enjoy my first attempt at digital video with a still camera.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sigh ... ain't life like that.

My camera was making a funny noise earlier this week. Then I dropped it. It is still working but I am not sure for how long. Wish I had a Dane to blame it on - not that it would make a difference.

Is there any chance you can recover any of the information?

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Ive come to the conclusion that it doesnt matter how high you put it...a Dane on a mission can out climb you...bugger bout your Ipac though...

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

just realised you put up a vid...piper is looking fine ... :)