Monday, February 19, 2007

Where are they now?

For you regular readers, you know I have commented about the weird thoughts that pop into my head from time to time. Here's the weirdest of all to date...

This morning I wondered where they are...my breasts, that is. Are they just laying somewhere in the pathology lab at ABNW? What do they put them in? How do they label them? I would want to be sure they are writing the report on the correct pair...mine. I mentioned this weird thought to Mary and she admitted that she had had the same thought.

See what vicodin does to the brain? But wait...Mary isn't on vicodin and is having weird thoughts too. Maybe we should be very scared.

Still waiting for the final pathology report. More later.

1 comments:

ace said...

Mary,
So glad to hear about the initial path report. More good news today, right?
I go for the big boob squeeze myself in an hour thanks to your "gentle" reminder. It has been 2 years and I am supposed to go once a year due to family history but as usual I have been too busy to take care of myself. You know how it goes.
Would love to see you but don't want to invade your space at home. Will call.
Kerry