Sunday, April 01, 2007

Home

We have safely returned home. It was a long trip with a puppy although she did very well. Thankfully, she does not get car sick! She quickly learned how to move from her kennel in the backseat into the lap of the front seat passenger. By the time we got home she was already getting pretty good walking on a leash and would pee the second her paws hit some grass. Her name is officially, Piper. Meeting her sisters went pretty well. Kaja wants to play with her. When Kaja comes too close though, the puppy gets scared. She has also been busy stealing the puppy's toys away from her. Livie is interested in her...from a distance. I have been trying to get a picture of Piper next to Olivia as a size comparison but every time we put the puppy next to her, Livie moves away. Our best effort is posted.


I did take my Acute Care Certification Exam on Friday, March 30. We'll see. It was the most difficult test I have ever taken in my life...and I, a professional student, have taken a lot of different exams in my life.


My chemo begins tomorrow. We have to be at the Piper Center at 9:50 am. I hope I feel better after my chemo is done than I felt after my test was over.

0 comments: